1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support atrix 4 wifi issues..one works the other doesnt

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mellen318, Jan 2, 2012.

1. mellen318

mellen318 Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    my daughter and i have the same phone..atrix 4..the problem is she isnt getting wifi at home, and i am...when we took her phone to att..they hooked her up to their network no problem...her wifi was working fine..she took the phone with her on a trip to texas..worked fine there..now that she is home..no wifi..but mine is fine..ive tried all the trouble shooting...the turn off sleeping wifi thing...the forgetting the network thing...the rebooting thing..if this is a router problem..why dont i have i problem? her phone says its connected to my network, but her curved bars never turn blue, they stay white..and her phone seems to asking for the IP number but says its invalid..my phone never asked for that..just asked for a password..any help would be appreciated

Advertisement

2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    New Mexico, USA
    Welcome to the forums!

Sorry for the trouble. Have you tried rebooting your router? Often that will fix this sort of thing.

If not, I've moved your post here to the Atrix 4G forum where perhaps others with the same phone can help.

mellen318 likes this.
  3. Troglodad

Troglodad Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 22, 2009
    My wife's 4G is doing similar. Can't connect to wifi. Did yesterday and ever since she got it in November. My Captivate connects just fine. I've tested other devices and rebooted the router. Still won't connect.

Unless this is fixable I reckon it's time to take it back to the AT&T store.