• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Atrix 4G $100 Off - $399 off-contract!

kpenning

Jun 7, 2010
Select customers will receive $100 off this device off-contract!
Motorola Atrix 4G Ready for Pre-Order: $100 Off! - BriefMobile

atrixprice.png

What's annoying me at the moment is that I can't seem to buy it 'off-contract'. Showing price of 299.00 w/100 discount for 199.00. Might have to go into a store and walk the service person through this :/ Not sure why it won't let me.

OK, sorta understand. I'm still in my 'contract window' so it's only letting me upgrade, not buy off-contract. And THAT isn't going to happen. Carp. Gonna have to wait to speak to someone about this.

Upvote 0
just now I spoke to a customer rep to pre-order the phone and they were giving me $299 (for an early upgrade as I was not eligible for an upgrade) but for that I have to renew the contract for 24 months.

I had to call them as it wouldn't let me order online and they gave me the same deal. It was a no brainer for me as i was only 6 months in on an iphone 4 contract so i really only extended it by 6 months. Took it and 14.95 for next day shipping and now patiently awaiting the phone.

Upvote 0
I had to call them as it wouldn't let me order online and they gave me the same deal. It was a no brainer for me as i was only 6 months in on an iphone 4 contract so i really only extended it by 6 months. Took it and 14.95 for next day shipping and now patiently awaiting the phone.

I just ordered one for $399 no commitment.
The beauty is that it is even allowing me to order one more for the same line same price :) I was just checking .. I am sure they will fix that

Upvote 0
I have no idea what's going on wi AT&T, but there is nothing consistent. I have a premier account and the Atrix is showing up as $299 before a $100 discount if I do a contract.

I'm tempted, but I'm close to leaving my company and they have a history of releasing numbers on request. I want to try to get that number before I upgrade my personal line.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones