1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Atrix 4g - freezing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tdb207, May 6, 2012.

1. tdb207

tdb207 Lurker
    None

May 6, 2012
    i need some help. I've had this atrix 4g since november 2011. I have had problems with it freezing, the clock being off, loosing apps the top status bar freezing, not recieving messages for hours, phone not ringing when a call is coming in, etc....... I told tech support and they told me to to a factory reset and it would help all the problems. Well the last week, i have been having troubles with the clock sticking at one time and not changing even with taking out the batt. so i backed up the phone and did a reset. the clock seems to be working fine for now, but now the phone will not connect to my wifi. it keeps "disabled" itself. my provider is Bell. the last time I talked to them they told me that i had to make sure that i had the most up to date system update, which I do. Im locked in to a freaking 3 year contact with a lemon of a phone.

Has anyone else had any of these problems. and if so how did you have them fixed.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love
    None

May 14, 2010
    Female
    AZ
    Welcome to Android forums!:)
    It seems to me that you really did unfortunately get a lemon:(,
    but the good news is that your phone should still be under warranty.
    Go to your service provider and find out if you can get it replaced, or at least repaired.

3. djedgarftw

djedgarftw Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 16, 2012
    Male
    dj, body worker
    Texas
    I have heard of the wifi problem with the new 4.5.141 update. Are you on stock?