• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Atrix Accessories

shawn1224

Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation
Dec 10, 2009
Houston, TX
Just purchased a
gel skin for the Atrix on ebay for $1.99 + free shipping ... Ha ha that was too good to pass up. The seller had 100% feedback so I'm not worried about getting shafted. Well, I feel committed now and since there's nothing coming out anytime soon that's even remotely close to the Atrix in comparison. I"ll gladly hop on board the Atrix bandwagon.

What do you guys plan on getting?

ah weird, I just made a post about the cases! I thought they were available.

To answer your question, I'm excited too, but considering I waited this long, I will (hopefully) have the patience to at least see what's cooking at MWC. If, say, HTC says "here is the HTC MindF**k" and it was like CLEARLY better than atrix and had a solid release date no later than like mid March, I might consider switching, but that probably won't happen. I'm guessing the LG 3D phone with the new tegra 2 3D chip will be the star of the show, so I'm curious about that one, but considering the optimus 2X is likely a long ways away from seeing a stateside release, the 3D one will probably be like summer, in which case Atrix it is! :)

Upvote 0
I'm sticking with my old 8 gb MicroSD card, although I probably won't need anything past the built in. I'll likely buy a case once it comes out, so I have more choice. I'll also probably get a dock or two, although not sure which ones. Probably just car dock and standard dock if I can get em for $20 or so each on Amazon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones