1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Atrix and Motoblur

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by g_patrick15, Feb 5, 2011.

1. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Android Enthusiast

I was leaning more towards getting the Inspire 4G over the Atrix mostly because of Sense being better (in my eyes) than motoblur. I prefer stock, but Sense seems a bit more advanced than blur. I plan on selling my iPhone 4 and get one of these two devices.

Question: Is motoblur REALLY enough to turn me away from this amazing (on paper) phone? I used it on a friends cliq and a friends charm, and was thoroughly unimpressed when compared to my G1 (back in the day) and my Nexus One.

EDIT: Also, any ideas of the MSRP of this phone? The Inspire is $450. I wouldn't mind paying an additional $50 to grab it at $500.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kb58

kb58 Well-Known Member

If ever this was the time to answer with "try both and decide for yourself", this is it. You're going to get nothing but opinion on a phone that doesn't exist yet...

3. scrounger

scrounger Newbie

I assume you are not planning or able to purchase with an upgrade discount. They have not officially announced the no commitment price.

4. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Android Enthusiast

Right-full msrp. Just started my AT&T contract in September.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews