1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Atrix and Youtube Uploads

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by therealkiddavi, Mar 21, 2011.

1. therealkiddavi

None

Mar 21, 2011
    Hey everyone. My name is Garrett and I decided to toss my iphone and try out the droid. I wanted a more open source type of phone and so far i am about half and half. I see why people love the iPhone and why some love the droid. Me I noticed my droid is really glitchy and the iphone is solid. But that is jsut my experience so far. But one of the reasons why I started this thread was because i am having a hard time uploading videos to youtube. I have looked and looked for answers on my own even called att and still nothing. so i thought i would try you guys. :) So the other dya i recorded my first video about 1min 27 seconds and tried to upload it to youtube and i got a message saying the video size is to big. I went to go look at the size and it was only 127mb. It was nowhere close to being 1gig. Anyone else having this problem? Is there another app i can use? any suggestions at all???? Thanks for your time everyone!

Advertisement

2. oolong

oolong Lurker
    None

I did a movie just a few hours ago. It was only 40 seconds, but I uploaded it to youtube just fine. Looks real good using the Camcorder app. I haven't downloaded anything yet as far as video recorders go yet though. Good Luck, I hope you find the solution.