1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Atrix doesn't receive some MMS

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by asull238, Jul 23, 2012.

1. asull238

asull238 New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    This is a very strange problem. My Atrix is being very moody and doesn't receive certain MMS (all picture messages). Sometimes it receives them and sometimes it doesn't. I have tried turning on and off Wifi. I turned off Advanced Task Killer. It doesn't have a pattern either (like not receiving from iPhones or from the same people). A red circle with a black x pops up in my notifications bar and when I open the message, there is a grey download box. When I click download, it says "downloading" for a few seconds and then doesn't download it. HELP!!!

Advertisement

2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love

May 14, 2010
    Female
    AZ
    Welcome to Android Forums, Asull238!:)
    That is quite curious. Have you tried calling your service provider and speaking to a technician? Usually they are pretty good about figuring out what the problem is and talking you through it.

3. asull238

asull238 New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    I haven't, but I'll do that tomorrow. Thanks!

4. Rose_v73

Rose_v73 New Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Was there ever a resolution to this discussion. My Motorola Atrix is now doing this with some of my boyfriends photo messages from his I-Phone 5S. (not all photo messages from him though) Its like Asull238 said, it receives some but not all. I am also having the issue of my phone automatically sending and receiving text messages multiple times. If you have any resolutins or opinions on thess topice i would be greatly apreciated. Thanks