1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Atrix Notification Sound

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aishitexq, Mar 4, 2011.

1. aishitexq

aishitexq Lurker
    None

Mar 4, 2011
    Hi Guys,

Just want to check you the atrix owners, do you guys realize when you select the Facebook pop notification sound, there isn't any sound at all? I was playing around with the ringtones and I wanted to listen to the Facebook pop sound, but I didn't hear any thing after multiple tries.. Is it just me?

Advertisement

2. ujmnz

ujmnz Newbie
    None

Aug 7, 2010
    I had a similar issue, after i added mp3s to my music folder, all my notifications changed. Some didn't make any noise, others would play the wrong files. I am able to hear the facebook sound though.

3. aishitexq

aishitexq Lurker
    None

Mar 4, 2011
    I didn't add any mp3s to my phone. I could hear any other ringtones or notification tones except the Facebook pop.. Pretty annoying because I like this notification for conversation in my whatsapp

Seems like a bug?

4. Dmalone

Dmalone Member
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    Phoenix, AZ
    I noticed this as well and I am not sure but I think it is because all of the tones seem to escalate in volume (even the ones I added). So I thought it was because the facebook sound was so short it never escalated loud enough to hear it when selecting a tone.

5. JSchu22

JSchu22 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 13, 2009
    Tampa
    I added my entire iTunes library today and shortly afterwards my text alerts where one of the songs. A few adjustments ( and some aggravation) later, I had it back to normal.

Its a good thing I love the change to Android, because this phone has some quirks that would typically kill off a lesser phone to me.

6. aishitexq

aishitexq Lurker
    None

Mar 4, 2011
    Sorry to diverge a little bit as well. Here is another problem I am facing as well

I was previously using the Samsung Nexus S and had no problem in adding a Gmail account and Exchange account to the stock email app (not gmail app). I could toggle flawlessly between both inboxes within the email app. However this appears to be quite different from the stock Atrix email app, I realize I can't toggle between 2 accounts within the app itself. To do so, I need to first open a "Message" app where I would have all my emails account and text messaging and natively select the email account that I want to view?

Am I getting things right? It it is really that case I would say that the stock Email client with Atrix is really dumb..

7. lyinlake

lyinlake Newbie
    None

Sep 15, 2010
    i really don't understand your problem.. you said that you want a feature that will allow you to toggle between e-mails correct? i thought you were able to do that with the message app.. you can toggle, individual, or all in one..