1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ATRIX on display at any AT&T Stores?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DukeL, Feb 14, 2011.

1. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

I saw someone mention in one of the other threads that their local at&t was already setting up a display phone. Has anyone else seen this monster on display yet at their local AT&T store?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. patarick

patarick Lurker

They only had the laptop dock when I went in this afternoon in Seattle. They asked if I'd had a chance to play with it yet. I asked them what I would possibly play with. They didn't get it. =/

3. Oridus

Oridus Android Enthusiast

We're getting our display set up tonight. The laptop dock and Charging dock for the display were set up yesterday as well, just like Patarick's store.

4. arunsharma7

arunsharma7 Well-Known Member

Does this mean that all of ATT store will start displaying this model?

5. Oridus

Oridus Android Enthusiast

at&t corporate stores will yes, it should be on their experience table where you normally have the coverage viewer monitors.

6. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

This is great news I hope CA stores are putting out a demo model today also. So at least I can play with it some to hold me over during this excruciating wait.:D

7. shalemail

shalemail Android Expert

I went to the local ATT store here in KC, they have the docks but no phone, said they'd have a live demo phone by Thursday he thought.
    :(
    I hate ATT

8. silentecho13

silentecho13 Member

My local corporate store(s) in New York don't seem to have the docks, or the phone.

They said to check closer to March 6th. I hope they get them in earlier :/

9. ECdOc

ECdOc Member

I am really curious to see how this is going to work with the demos in the stores. Will the fingerprint scanner be removed or blocked on the devices or will some funny kids lock it from anyone else to use with their own fingerprints? This should be fun :) Hard reset clear that?

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews