1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Atrix Pre Sale On AT&T Website?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by atlbuc, Feb 9, 2011.

1. atlbuc

atlbuc Android Enthusiast

With the 13th coming up in 4 days anyone else wondering why there is no mention of pre sale information on AT&T's website? Even with the Inspire going on sale on the 13th, there is no mention of that either.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. knappkd

knappkd Well-Known Member

Are you serious? What is up with people using thread titles like this?

3. KenG10

KenG10 Well-Known Member

Yeah, what the hell man? There's this and then there is the "Atrix Unboxing" thread. C'mon fellas, why do you this? :mad:

Edit: LOL. Thanks, I see a question mark now. hahah

4. atlbuc

Yea thought I would through that in. that unboxing thread got me too.

5. atlbuc

6. thabends

thabends Member

Upper left

7. knappkd

knappkd Well-Known Member

Question mark wasn't there originally. Unless I am completely blind.

8. atlbuc

Ok got it but that still leaves the Atrix pre sale info. Usually when a press release is given with details of pre sale and release date, that info is usually put up on the site.

9. thabends

thabends Member

Thats because the Atrix doesn't exist. It was a ploy to prevent people from leaving AT&T for the Verizon iPhone.

10. KenG10

KenG10 Well-Known Member

Oh! Look at that. Interesting indeed. All this hype and what not and they could possibly be releasing the HTC before the Atrix?!

11. sw33ndawg

sw33ndawg Well-Known Member

lol, and it's worked on me! crap.

12. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

I thought the 13th is the start of the presale and it is official on the March 6?

13. atlbuc

It is according to the press release but shouldn't we be seeing some mention of this on there website?

14. Roze

Yeah, AT&T is pretty hus hush about this :mad: Kind of stupid since the Atrix and Inspire are their biggest releases (so far) this year and the ads should be everywhere! I mean Verizon does it with their Droid series and get a pretty good response with it. It keeps the suspense up and people wanting to know more.

15. atlbuc

I totally agree, I thought we would at least see a supperbowl ad for the Atrix

16. aztooh

aztooh Well-Known Member

Welllll, there really hasn't been a "press release" though, has there? Only "leaked" info reported by 3rd party sites?

17. Roze

I'd consider it press release when it comes from the AT&T Press website tbh.

18. ROCer

ROCer Well-Known Member

They probably just don't want to take any thunder away from the Inspire. After the Inspire is released, I'm sure they'll report more info on the new best At&t phone that's coming soon.

19. atlbuc

Well I don't know what thunder, they haven't really advertised the Inspire at all. You would think the Inspire would be featured on the home page.

20. ROCer

ROCer Well-Known Member

Only thunder would be the first At&t HSPA+ Android phone. I agree, you would think that the Inspire would be on the homepage.

21. thabends

thabends Member

Have they just given up? Two guys walked into the office today with Verizon iPhones. One was on AT&T before, and the other switched from T-Mobile. They had no idea about the Atrix or Inspire. It's almost like AT&T doesn't even care at this point.

22. shalemail

shalemail Android Expert

I went to the local AT&T corporate store on lunch to look at the Bravo for my wife, I asked what the latest was on the Atrix, he confirmed 13th for pre-orders with delivery by the 6th of March or earlier.

23. atlbuc

Yea I don't know what they are thinking. I have to believe they will start to advertise after the 13th.

24. Roze

I'm thinking the same. They should be marketing like crazy on these phones to keep their customers from leaving AT&T for the Verizon iPhone.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews