• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Atrix Pre Sale On AT&T Website?

It is according to the press release but shouldn't we be seeing some mention of this on there website?
Yeah, AT&T is pretty hus hush about this :mad: Kind of stupid since the Atrix and Inspire are their biggest releases (so far) this year and the ads should be everywhere! I mean Verizon does it with their Droid series and get a pretty good response with it. It keeps the suspense up and people wanting to know more.

Upvote 0
Yeah, AT&T is pretty hus hush about this :mad: Kind of stupid since the Atrix and Inspire are their biggest releases (so far) this year and the ads should be everywhere! I mean Verizon does it with their Droid series and get a pretty good response with it. It keeps the suspense up and people wanting to know more.

I totally agree, I thought we would at least see a supperbowl ad for the Atrix

Upvote 0
They probably just don't want to take any thunder away from the Inspire. After the Inspire is released, I'm sure they'll report more info on the new best At&t phone that's coming soon.

Well I don't know what thunder, they haven't really advertised the Inspire at all. You would think the Inspire would be featured on the home page.

Upvote 0
Have they just given up? Two guys walked into the office today with Verizon iPhones. One was on AT&T before, and the other switched from T-Mobile. They had no idea about the Atrix or Inspire. It's almost like AT&T doesn't even care at this point.

Yea I don't know what they are thinking. I have to believe they will start to advertise after the 13th.

Upvote 0
Have they just given up? Two guys walked into the office today with Verizon iPhones. One was on AT&T before, and the other switched from T-Mobile. They had no idea about the Atrix or Inspire. It's almost like AT&T doesn't even care at this point.
I'm thinking the same. They should be marketing like crazy on these phones to keep their customers from leaving AT&T for the Verizon iPhone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones