1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Atrix unboxing?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Willy Willy, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Willy Willy

Willy Willy Well-Known Member

What is the time frame for reviews to start getting the phone to do unboxings and reviews?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kb58

kb58 Well-Known Member

I was wondering that, too. Do review sites get advance units, or do they have to stand in line like the rest of us?

3. Willy Willy

They get advanced units... They all have the inspire and have for I believe a week.

4. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation

Boo on you Willy. I was all ready to cozy up to a nice HD unboxing, had my KOSS ear plugs set to go, fresh bag of white cheddar cheese popcorn and now I'm sorely disappointed.

5. nemesiz

nemesiz Newbie

u had me too willy.. :mad:

6. IrrelevantD

IrrelevantD Newbie

Ya got me as well. :(

7. Willy Willy

I forgot the ? Dam iPhone atleast it was spelled right..... So anyone have any info?

8. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

Seriously! I was all ready!!!

9. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Android Enthusiast

android and me on twitter today said that all of the major sites have their review units now!

youareme7 likes this.
  10. tylerdurdin

tylerdurdin Android Enthusiast

I can't post my comment due to forum rules and guidelines.

11. Willy Willy

Why what rule would u be breaking

12. tylerdurdin

tylerdurdin Android Enthusiast

I was just kidding, I wanted you to think I was calling you names for fooling us ;)

13. Willy Willy

So if this is true when will te unboxings and reviews start to roll in?

14. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Recent tweet from Androidandme.com

So all the big sites already got the Atrix 4G and are posting reviews tomorrow, hopefully we will get one in the coming weeks :)

youareme7 likes this.
  15. youareme7

youareme7 Well-Known Member

Early reviews? um, AWESOME! My wednesday just got a little brighter :) except now i'm going to be scanning my rss feed more than usual, lol.

Here's the Twitter link since it hasn't been posted.

Twitter / Android and Me: So all the big sites alrea ...

I don't really know AndroidAndMe.com; are they a reliable site or just bologna?

16. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

Taylor over at Androidandme is pretty good. HE was a little off about the Nexus S launch event, but that is the only thing in recent history he has been that I can think of. And even that, he had a leak that said Samsung was launching a modified Galaxy S device and he connected the dots to a Nexus S, turns out he was right that there was one, just the wrong date. Other than that he is solid. He is still waiting for his device though, I think he meant like Engadget, TechnoBuffalo, Phonedog, etc., the more generalist major tech sites...

17. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

I'm waiting for GSMAreana to put their review out :/ Though I've noticed that they are not as 'quick' due to how long it takes them to write up the 10 or so pages of reviews :mad: Though they use the damn review template so hopefully this will come out soon. I'm also waiting for phonedog's video review, lol. What other video reviewers are good?

18. youareme7

If the big tech blogs are "supposedly" throwing down reviews, they sure haven't said peep about it yet. I'm sure they're coming soon but I think they will trickle out over the next few weeks instead.

The day isn't over yet and there was just that big HP event, but I'm starting to have my doubts that we'll see a real editorial review today.

EDIT: LOL, talk about eating my words; and here the reviews come. :)

19. chchchchia

chchchchia Lurker

Engadget just posted that they have the Atrix and are currently playing with it. They hope to have a full review out by the end of the week.

20. youareme7

21. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

22. Willy Willy

Looking good so far... Let's see what battery life is

23. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation

Such a sexy device, I'm starting to fall back in love with the Atrix.

Surprised this hasn't made its way to the Phandroid home page ... yep already tipped it.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews