• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

atrix4g frm at&t on str talk ...no data need help

djjvizion

Lurker
Dec 30, 2012
ok jus got a atrix and put my straight talk card in there and the phone service is fine im actually getting H+ but i cant get any data out of it. I have check re-checked....re-re-re-checked the settings and it looks right but i sitll cant get a data connection unless im on wifi ,but when i turn wifi off im dead in the water. i can make and recieve text an calls even mms but no internet?:thinking:

i really like the phone but i need the data portion to work as well!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ help if u can thanks

ok jus got a atrix and put my straight talk card in there and the phone service is fine im actually getting H+ but i cant get any data out of it. I have check re-checked....re-re-re-checked the settings and it looks right but i sitll cant get a data connection unless im on wifi ,but when i turn wifi off im dead in the water. i can make and recieve text an calls even mms but no internet?:thinking:

i really like the phone but i need the data portion to work as well!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ help if u can thanks

So your showing H+ but you can't get data? Can you elaborate on this please?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones