• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ATT GS2 New Unlocked

Comes with everything except original box, Brand new and unlocked, 390 shipped to us 48
Contact me via email at
stefan . buddle @ gmail . com

Im too new to post links etc, also looking to trade for a Galaxy Note

I have pictures showing proof of ownership ready to send to anyone wanting to buy, can't post them here right now though due to limitations

pictures added

Thanks for the picture stefan. Would you mind adding another picture of the item? The first one is so dark only your note is visible.
yup give me a second

Attachments

• 20111219_181742.jpg
    20111219_181742.jpg
    1,009 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20111219_181807.jpg
    IMG_20111219_181807.jpg
    988.5 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'd like to have one to play with. I'm with big red tho. Since your a dev on xda you could slip me one as a charitable contribution and I'll be a tester for your work.;):D
If only I was a dev, the xda dev was just short for xda developers xD. All the phones have been sold already but I should have more in by next week, so anyone who is interested let me know and we can work something out

I have a connection and can basically get any phone off contract for little to nothing.... let me know

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones