1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Attention Virgin Mobile Customers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Curtis1973, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Android Expert
    None

Jul 1, 2012
    Male
    Greenville,SC USA
    Have you had to send back a defective device after receiving a replacement from the company? If so,you need to start checking the U.S. Postal Service tracking numbers on front of return envelope. Verify with the postal service that the numbers are valid tracking numbers before you send back the device. Some,if not all of the return envelopes have bad tracking numbers usually 21 digit/characters in length. The postal service tracking numbers are longer than 21 digit/characters. This will lead to delays in the device returning on time if at all,will make it impossible for you as a customer to track its progress back to virgin mobile,prove you even sent it back in case its lost in shipment,and for virgin mobile to even track where it is. Ever sent back a device and several weeks go by and you begin to get those text alerts from virgin mobile stating they have not received the device back yet? That's why. Delayed shipment due to invalid packaging info printed on front of envelope by Virgin Mobile. Normally by the time you begin to get the alerts,they already have the device back. But due to poor tracking info it isn't showing up in system properly and usually needs customer support to hunt for it before its logged as received. Virgin Mobile has been informed,but don't count on that as a fix. The shipment gets lost and with invalid tracking..you can't prove you sent it back,then service gets terminated for issues that aren't even your fault.

Advertisement

2. kwknott

kwknott Android Expert
    None

Mar 19, 2012
    I had to order my wife a new phone today cause hers stopped charging. The rep told me I was responsible for sending old phone back and they recommended I use Usps or Ups. Has anyone returned a phone lately? Are they making customers pay shipping now or does the guy I talked to not know what he's talking about.

Tags: