• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I don't know if this belongs in this section but i'll try it.

is it possible anybody can give me the qpst settings for an attain to metro? mine was flashed to cricket but need it back to metro pcs cause cricket has no service where i'm moving. and metro is saying $50 to flash it back BEFORE activating it. I hope somebody can help me. thank you.

ps:when it comes to the sections for the phone number just put 5555555555 on there so that way I don't use somebody else's number.

pss:tokenpoke I emailed your androidforums.com gmail username to try and get help from you since I started following you from my huawei ascend 1 cm7 days. hope you can help me with this. thanks bro.

Upvote 0
I don't know if this belongs in this section but i'll try it.

is it possible anybody can give me the qpst settings for an attain to metro? mine was flashed to cricket but need it back to metro pcs cause cricket has no service where i'm moving. and metro is saying $50 to flash it back BEFORE activating it. I hope somebody can help me. thank you.

ps:when it comes to the sections for the phone number just put 5555555555 on there so that way I don't use somebody else's number.

pss:tokenpoke I emailed your androidforums.com gmail username to try and get help from you since I started following you from my huawei ascend 1 cm7 days. hope you can help me with this. thanks bro.

Well what you're asking doesn't pertain this thread and since you already made a thread you should just wait for someone to reply to it.

Upvote 0
Well what you're asking doesn't pertain this thread and since you already made a thread you should just wait for someone to reply to it.

yeah I made the thread AFTER I posted this one. my mistake. like I said I wasn't sure if it went in this section. I found out it was the wrong section AFTERWARDS and made the new thread. not trying to get banned. don't know how to delete this one. once again I apologize for the double post and not trying to get banned

Upvote 0
yeah I made the thread AFTER I posted this one. my mistake. like I said I wasn't sure if it went in this section. I found out it was the wrong section AFTERWARDS and made the new thread. not trying to get banned. don't know how to delete this one. once again I apologize for the double post and not trying to get banned

Haha you won't get banned. Just saying you gotta patiently wait for someone to reply.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones