1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Aud io problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Puce31, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Puce31

Puce31 Lurker

Hi,

So I'm wondering, is there a way to have a ringtone when I get a call but turn off all the other notification sounds?

I understand how to change the sounds of the different notifications and I know how to put the phone on silent but what if I want to have sounds only for phone calls?

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

You can set the ringtone to silent for the notification. It is an option for each of the places where you set custom tones for the notifications of under Settings | Sounds | Notifications for any that you haven't individually set.

3. benslgdroid

benslgdroid rockstar

That's strange... Must devices have separate sliders for ringtone and notification and you have the option to link them but this is sticking them together. You can download a silent ringtone and set that as a custom notification for one's you want silent. That's how I do it.

[​IMG]

4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

It is one of the annoyances introduced in ICS. Haven't seen stock JB (I have a custom JB Rom) on a phone to know if they fixed it there.

HTC One V Forum

The HTC One V release date was April 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2012
Release Date
Reviews