1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

audio boost esteem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alexr777, Apr 17, 2012.

1. alexr777

alexr777 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anything out there that can boost the audio and bass on the Esteem. I have the Admire with CM7.2 and I use it an my MP3 because the bass on that thing is ridiculous as well as the volume limit. I tried different equalizers and nothing seems to get it to go loud or improve the bass. Any help will be appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. V SuperUser V

V SuperUser V Android Expert

Volume +, power amp

hvrc and alexr777 like this.
  3. hvrc

hvrc Android Enthusiast

what he said, im using volume+

4. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

I use the equalizer thats in n7player which has a separate setting for bass and Dolby in it too.

5. alexr777

I was curious because the Admire on CM7.2 comes with DSP manager. I understand that they are different phones but DSP manager wont work in the Esteem like it does on the admire.

6. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

DSP manager has to be built into the rom. You cant just install it. CM7 is the only rom (that I know of) that uses it.

7. alexr777

I had it installed on my Esteem, it would force close anytime I took a picture so I just ended up removing it.

8. trygunzy

trygunzy Android Enthusiast

I flashed the beats audio rom and I'm using volume +. The sound is loud enough with any music player. But when I wanna go deaf I use neutron music player lol

9. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Dsp manager comes with cm7 automatically

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews