1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Audio Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by onyx, Jun 8, 2010.

1. onyx

onyx Member

Jun 8, 2010
    United States
    I suspect this an issue with my phone, a Google Ion unlocked and upgraded to SDK 1.6, but let me detail. I have an engineering service request into T-Mobile for audio disconnect issues. My phone will momentarily (sometimes for as long as 10 seconds) lose audio, sometimes one-way, sometimes both-ways. I live in the middle of San Francisco, and have had no problems with other phones on T-Mobile at this same location.

On this phone I can initiate a 3-way, where my two added callers can hear and talk to each other, but I cannot hear them, and sometimes they cannot hear me.

I have reset the phone, cleared all applications, turned off wifi, sync, bluetooth, gps, and tried a new SIM to no avail. Note, I do not have a data connection with T-Mobile and only use WiFi.

I am tempted to make a service request call to HTC or Google, but don't know what the warranty status is with this developer phone handed out at the Google Android conference. I have searched everywhere, and cannot find anyone reporting the same issue.

Ideas appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisement

Tags: