1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Audio playback problems.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nitzschker, Dec 26, 2011.

1. nitzschker

nitzschker Lurker

Hi, I have a Motorola Electrify but I figured the Photon section would produce more results. Anyway, I use the audio jack on my phone to listen to music in my car and with headphones and whatnot, and up until today everything has sounded great. When I was listening to music, though, the vocal tracks are very, very quiet, almost to the point where you can't even hear anything that is spoken/sang. I thought it may be my car's system, but with multiple headphones, I get the same result. Low vocal track volume. When there are no headphones plugged in, it sounds fine and the vocals sound normal. This only occurs when something is plugged into the jack. I haven't been able to find any answers on the internet, so I decided to ask here. For those wondering, I use PowerAmp, and I did mess with the equalizer on that to no avail, so I tried the stock player, with the same results. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Try this:

Go to home page then:

MENU > SETTINGS > SOUND > MEDIA AUDIO EFFECTS > WIRED STEREO DEVICES > EFFECTS PROFILES > EQUALIZER > VOCALIZER.

EDIT:

My apologies,I didn't realize that the settings I listed above were the same as what you already tried,I accessed it via the general settings,& only later realized that they were the same,only that you accessed the same equalizer settings via the MOTO MUSIC app.

Motorola Photon 4G Forum

The Motorola Photon 4G release date was August 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2011
Release Date
Reviews