• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Audio problems in certain games

First time Android user here with a confusing problem: In short, certain games will just stop playing sounds after a short period until I've forced-closed the program in question with a task killer. For example - Robo Defense Force, I can play with sounds on all day. Retro Defense on the other hand, the sounds will cut out in less than 5 minutes after booting up. I'll lose one turret's noise after another until I'm playing a silent game. Once that has happened, leaving the app and restarting it does nothing - I have to force close the app to get the sounds back. Is this an app problem or some underlying issue with my phone and/or settings? Thanks for any suggestions you can give me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones