1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Audio routing in samsung phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Anusha SS, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Anusha SS

Anusha SS Lurker

When i am playing song with a wired headphone in samsung S4 and S3, if bluetooth ear phone(with a2dp support) is connected, audio is not routed to bluetooth headset, but still routes to wired headphone which is not the expected behaviour. Can you please tell is this the issue with samsung phone or is this the behaviour of samsung phone to give priority to wired headset

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

On any phone with a headphone socket what's plugged into the socket takes priority. You can only use one set of headphones at a time on just about any device that only has one headphone socket to plug into. I say just about because I don't know everything and maybe somewhere some manufacturer has developed a device that would let you use Bluetooth headphones along with a wired set at the same time but I've never heard of one.

3. Bill Claff

Bill Claff Lurker

If you search Google play for "route media audio wired headset", there are apps that take care of this issue.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews