1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Audio through EMS

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by helowrenchturn2, Aug 5, 2010.

1. helowrenchturn2

ok, not sure where this should be posted so take it easy......just rooted and then flashed kaosfroyav24 and loving it. the question i have is why can i not access my ringtones to be sent through messaging? i choose attach->audio and all i can access is stock ringtones.....any thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. copestag

copestag Android Expert

remount the SD card...... so it will read and catalogue the media files on it

3. helowrenchturn2

nope....unmounted, removed completely, rebooted and reinstalled sd card still only have stock tones available. :mad:

4. copestag

copestag Android Expert

try opening whichever music player you use and see if it reads the songs on your card...... I had a problem before getting mp3s to show as ringtones..... this is how I resolved it

5. helowrenchturn2

well, i figured out that if i set it as one of my ringtones i can then get to it from messaging.....not exactly how i wanted it to work but i guess it'll have to do for now. I liked the way it was before i rooted and changed ROMs, just choose any song or tone and send it :thinking:

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews