• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Audio / Video Best Pref info needed

djhotwheel

Oct 9, 2010
I am very new to the Android market. I have been a die-hard Apple user for over 30 years. When it came to the phones the Captivate had got me on this. So, no iPhone this time.
I love to listen to audio and watch video.
Question:
What is the supported video formats of the standard video player on the Captivate? (MP4, AVI, 3GPP, Etc....) and resolutions and bit rates.

Audio:
I am still having a tuff time transferring MP3 files over USB. I have installed usb software and it is lagging big time or the file halts. What I do is I have converted 100's of old vinyl LPs to MP3 for my person DJ sets and I like to listen to them. I have created my MP3s through iTunes and all my MP3s have ID3 tags v3 versions attached. I hope all my data like album photos and data is carried over to the phone. I did notice there is a sync for iTunes to Android out there but, do I need wifi or bluetooth or direct connect...dunno?

Any helps is greatly app'd. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones