• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Auto close folders after selection????

tjreishus

Android Enthusiast
Nov 8, 2009
I have the droid X as well as a friend of mine. I have ADW, he has LP. After side by side comparisons, I want to switch to ADW. The only thing that holds me back is that I use a LOT of folders on my home screens. ADW has the feature where you can select to close folders after selecting. I don't know why in the world they designed it so that the folder stays open. When I select something in the app drawer, it doesn't go back to the app drawer when I close the app. Why would I want the folder to be open after closing an app. Anyway, is there an option out there that will close folders after selecting something in it. I have tried folder organizer by Fabio Collini, but its a little confusing on how to use the darn thing. Just looking for other options if anyone knows of any.

Use FOlder ORganizer and you will never worry about folder options again.

Im going to assume that you didn't read the whole post.

I have tried folder organizer by Fabio Collini, but its a little confusing on how to use the darn thing. Just looking for other options if anyone knows of any.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones