1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Auto-Pay

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by krash15, Jul 16, 2016.

1. krash15

krash15 Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2013
    Auto-Pay....
    As you may have noticed, I'm often one of the first to crab about the shortcomings of this app or that,
    but hey, somebody still went through months of work to make it, and they deserve payment for their efforts, and for their continued work to fix what ever we complain about.
    Do you like working for free??

So, how about Auto-Pay.
    Basically every app on the net would have a payment timer built in. After a set number of uses on your phone it would automatically pull a buck or so from your Google account, and at the same time mark your copy as paid, switch to full version and shut down any "in app" purchases or other adds.

After all, even if it's crap, if you are still using it, you should pay for the service :)
    Just a thought:
    KRASH
    krashsplace.com
    BTW. buy one of my children's books so I don't have to work :)

Advertisement

2. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Android Expert

Jan 24, 2011
    No thanks to auto pay. Either have the app self delete by time or usage, usage preferred.

I'd try to trial a program for crafts which had an expiration date. Things would go haywire and could never just sit at the computer and try to use it to see if I'd want to buy. Program would expire before I had a chance. Having app delete after so many uses would be better.

I don't advocate it for free, and if it is ad supported, no auto pay.

Guggy likes this.