1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

auto reboot BT error

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by AKJmachan, Jan 13, 2014.

1. AKJmachan

AKJmachan Guest
    None
    i am using a samsung galaxy nexus(jellybean) for the past few months and had no problems till now. today on turning on my bluetooth, the phone immediately goes to the start up logo and is stuck there. the nexus logo keeps on turning dim and bright. on continuous trying to get the phone started (by removing the battery) i got to the home screen. In a few seconds, i could see the BT icon on the top for a fraction of time , then immediately the phone goes bak to reboot and gets stuck . on my next reach of the home screen (after repeated tries) i immediately turned on AIRPLANE mode .... now it is not rebooting. how can i fix this ?? pls help. my friend also faced the same prob. he hard resetted the device which created another prob fixing the old bt prob. now they are asking for a sim card pin. we dnt assigh no pin. (phone was gifted to us form hongkong) wer in india. (my email id- amitkurian@gmail.com)

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Are you sure it's a Samsung phone, or is it a Chinese clone of a Galaxy Nexus. (It makes a difference because the clones are TOTALLY different phones than the Samsung ones.)