• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Auto SPACE after choosing the predictive text word

P

Plumrt

The motDroid keyboard was great. It ADDS the SPACE after choosing the word above the keyboard. When I choose a word above my Incredible keyboard the SPACE isn't entered after the word, and I have to manually enter it. I looked through the keyboard settings and couldn't find any sort of "auto-space after predictive text" choices.
This option isn't on the Incredible? Incredulous! I hope I've just missed this in the settings menu because it is inconvenient to have to type spaces.

Thanks everyone. I still want a MotoDroid keyboard.
I like it better than the Incredible keyboard and I used the swype keyboard 3 months on my OmniaII.
The MotoDroid keyboard is my choice for most accurate, best prediction, and ease of use. The text field was large enough to interact with, the word choices were excellent, and the space insertion was near flawless.
Guess I will look in marketplace to see if something fits the bill.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones