1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Auto Text Reply

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deleted User, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

A while back I was looking through either the stock messaging app or Handcent and saw an option to auto reply to text messages, and you could change the text to make it say whatever you needed it to say. Today I tried looking for that option again and didn't find anything. I searched on the forum but only found other apps that I would need to install in order to do this. Hopefully someone knows what option I am talking about or uses it. If not, I can always use Tasker to do this, but prefer to use the messaging apps. All help is welcomed and appreciated.

Edit: So I found the answer about 30 seconds after posting this. Only for missed calls.
    http://androidforums.com/sprint-htc-hero/119635-text-option-when-dismissing-call.html#post1116926

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

From that thread
    Gonna move to tips/tricks

3. moetan

moetan Newbie

I to discoverd this feature but how do you use it?

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Whenever you ignore a call, it will send the caller whatever is typed in that field.

NightAngel79 likes this.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews