• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Auto updates apps will not download?? froyo 2.2

FUCCO

Jan 20, 2010
I have bugeless beast v5 running 2.2. I have my apps set to auto-update. However, when it does auto update all the phone does is say "downloading" and i get the grey bar to indicate such. However nothing else happens, it stays like that for hours without actually downloading the update. IF i cancel the update i can manually install it then. Any suggestions to fix this?

I have bugeless beast v5 running 2.2. I have my apps set to auto-update. However, when it does auto update all the phone does is say "downloading" and i get the grey bar to indicate such. However nothing else happens, it stays like that for hours without actually downloading the update. IF i cancel the update i can manually install it then. Any suggestions to fix this?
I had this problem and I went to Setting, manage apps then to "market" and cleared data and cache. After that, I worked normally again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones