• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Automatic wallpaper changer

Yes there is!. Its actually a live wallpaper called photo gallery live wallpaper. I also have a couple other live wall papers that do the same thing. One is called live waterpaper and another is called slide.show something. I love them

i know this is little off the topic but how good is your samsung moment??? for some reason i like that samsung moment than any other android phones out there right now (well let's exclude galaxy s for now) i like samsung phones for some reason... i don't like htc, and motorola (i had lot of problems with both)

Upvote 0
i guess its really a matter of preference but I honestly believe that the Moment is pretty close to the Droid. They both are very close in speed and both are officially on 2.1. At this point, its clear that neither of these phones are really high end when you compare them to the 2010 androids. Both are still great.

What I like most about the Moment is the slide out qwerty, (im using it to make this post).

I do admit that this phone has a few issues but overall, its still a great piece of hardware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones