• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ava V9 rom

PEACE,

Im currently running this ROM and so far havent ran into any problems/difficulties. It comes pre-installed w/ Hulu (which i really dont use) but it doesnt work right of the bat---however the "fix" is extremely easy and can be found on XDA's site. Try it out (do a NAND backup 1st) and if you dont like it---switch back.

hope that helped

-ZDK-

Reactions: aznmode and ExSaint
Upvote 0
I flashed this ROM yesterday after reading your post. I've tried out quite a few. I guess I was tempted because of the Hulu, (although in actuality when are you going to use this app..at work)? I guess every now and then we all like to see what the phone CAN do as opposed to actually really needing something.

Anyways I can confirm this seems pretty stable and the Hulu is the ish but didnt get too many extra xtras as with Cyanogen or MUIU Roms..Battery life seems pretty good though and the colors (blue) instead of green theme is different..

I seem to be missing texts when some of these ROMS so I guess I'm lookingfor xtras and most stable

Upvote 0
PEACE,

Im currently running this ROM and so far havent ran into any problems/difficulties. It comes pre-installed w/ Hulu (which i really dont use) but it doesnt work right of the bat---however the "fix" is extremely easy and can be found on XDA's site. Try it out (do a NAND backup 1st) and if you dont like it---switch back.

hope that helped

-ZDK-

Thanks for the Hulu tips. I found the xda site with the edited flash. Now Hulu works on Baked Rom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones