• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Avatar accidentally deleted (Camcorder)

While deleting some videos, I accidentally deleted Avatar. I've researched this issue, and have not come up with anything that would replace it besides going to Tmo and asking them to.
I was wondering if someone from the forums here could allow me to recopy this file, so I could get the movie back.

I have searched ALL my files several times over, it's gone. All I have left is the trailer.

Thanks to anyone who can advise.

UPDATE:
I swung in to a TMO store and the service I received was second to none~!
Even though they were swamped with customers, A young man names Brandon said he knew just what to do.
He went out back and returned with a new SD card, removed mine, installed his, and transfered a new copy of Avatar over for me.
This is the kind of service that gets repeat customers. T-Mobile treats me better than At&t ever did...
Thanks ROBO for the offer and advice, problem solved.

Upvote 0
UPDATE:
I swung in to a TMO store and the service I received was second to none~!
Even though they were swamped with customers, A young man names Brandon said he knew just what to do.
He went out back and returned with a new SD card, removed mine, installed his, and transfered a new copy of Avatar over for me.
This is the kind of service that gets repeat customers. T-Mobile treats me better than At&t ever did...
Thanks ROBO for the offer and advice, problem solved.

Glad it worked out! I had already compressed the file using WinRAR just in case. Glad we didn't have to transfer.

Reactions: Zorlac
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones