• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Avatars With E A R S : Who Do You Nomninate For Avatar Of The Year 2012?

Rico ANDROID

Android Expert
Mar 10, 2011
In Cell Phone SIMetery
Where are all the fellow avatars with classic ears? Surely I dont have the BIGGEST set in all of Android Forumdom!
I "know" theres got to be some Spocks, Yodas and Jarjars out there!

Well if you are too ashamed of your "wings", lets nominate others for "Android Forums Avatar Of The Year 2012"

Post your Avatars!
picsay-1354639624.jpg

Heres how it works:

1. Post the members avatar and name who you want to nominate for AF Avatar Of the Year! (So, if you had a clasic avatar in the past and want it entered, younhave to change your current back to the avatar that eill be voted on)

2. After a set period of time, the TOP TEN NOMINATIONS will be selected for the run-off!

3 A live POLE (....oops..) I mean, a poll listingnthe 10 finalists for real-time counts will be added to the top of the discussion.

4. Votes will be anonymous and you can vote only once.

5. By the end of the month! We will see who got Avatar Of The Year!

DUST OFF those old classics or use your current or update to a new one for all to see and choose!

Reactions: Rush

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones