• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Average, how many hours of use with sgs2?!?!?!

I'm really excited about getting the att version of this phone when it comes out but iwas wondering what the battery life has been like on this phone, I have heard that it hasn't been to great but then again it seems everyone says that with every new phone that comes out. So about how many hours are u guys getting out of yours?? I will not have gps Bluetooth or checking for emails turned on unless I need it so take that into consideration when estimating battery life. Thanks guys

Had my phone off charge from 6:30am yesterday until around 1am this morning.

2 hours display on, 50 minutes GPS, 20MB data use (web browsing / apps).

Phone was still on the lower end of a green battery. I didn't actually check the percentage but I would guess it was around 25% ?

The battery is worlds better than my old Desire :)

Forgot that I took about 20 photos as well.

Upvote 0
I'm getting *indefinite* hours of battery life. How? Because I just bought it, only a few days ago and since I'm always working near the laptop, almost 100 percent of the time I'm keeping it hooked to the laptop via the USB cable which automatically charges the phone whenever it's connected.

I know this reply is stupid and doesn't answer your question but I'm bored :p

Upvote 0
i have only just noticed this, i have 35% left and it has currently gone over 4 days 9 hours with very light use. little bit of internet and texting, little bit of calls but very light use. i am running juice defender pro and have froze some applications etc with titanium such as wifi sharing etc.

SC20110924-090142.jpg

SC20110924-090137.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones