• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help .avi & xperia x10

I can't stress enough how helpful the factory software is in this case. MediaGO application easily allows you to drag-and-drop media files over to your phone. It will automatically convert it to a format the phone likes, and scales it appropriately for your display. I've used this several times and its absolutely flawless!

Totally agree.

And to add, it takes hardly any time at all. I just did Book of Eli, and the conversion took just over 9min on my run of the mill, nothing special PC.

Upvote 0
If they are in your MediaGo library, just right click and choose transfer to phone card.

Thats how I do it and it works flawlessly...never tried to drag and drop myself. If its an avi, it converts it as it is transferring it over, if its a compatible format, it just transfers straight. Or at least that has been my experience.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones