1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support AWDLauncher EX

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gandaran, Jan 5, 2012.

1. gandaran

gandaran Member
    None

Jul 28, 2011
    can anyone tell me how to set AWDLauncher EX as the default screen launcher?
    I have AWDLauncher fully setup but cant stick it up as default, there isn't any settings either on the launcher or home screen to do it, every-time I press home button the screen returns to the Samsung launcher, I have searched for an answer and found many posts with same complaint about AWDLauncher but not one fix.
    thanks

Advertisement

2. hiravibk

hiravibk Lurker
    None

May 10, 2011
    you might have pressed home button and selected Samsung launcher as default. Think you can overcome this by clicking Menu (left side of home button) -> settings -> adw settings -> set theme.
    If this doesnt work out, uninstall adw launcher, install again, launch it and this time when clicked on home, it will ask for complete action using with adw and samsung launchers and a check option to use as default. Check it with selecting adw if only adw is used!

3. gandaran

gandaran Member
    None

Jul 28, 2011
    thanks for the reply, the only way to fix was to clean home application settings then I could get the choose launcher window pressing home button