• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AWEsom

Just got through reading the "Anyway to disable S-Voice..." thread and I got to tell 'ya, some of you people really know your stuff. I stand in awe. My trusty Samsung i330 finally died a couple of weeks back and I lost all of my contact info because the Sprint customer service guy told me to take out the battery and wait awhile for a problem I was having. It was backed up to my pc but it won't let me in because it says it has a runtime error in the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. So I bought a new S111. These phones probably should not be sold to anyone over 30 :). I learn something new every day, I still have a lot of issues but if I live long enough (several more decades) I might master most of the basics. These forums are a godsend to those of us still in a fog. Thanks in advance to all of you willing to give up your time to help.

Hello dpcham. :hello: Glad to have you join us here at Android Forums.

It's great to hear that you've found the site to be so helpful. And you're right - we've definitely got some pretty sharp members here. :thumb: They're by far the biggest reason AF is the best place (IMO) to go for all things Android.

It sounds like you've been finding your way around here just fine, so enjoy the forums, and if there's something we can help you with, just let us know.

Happy posting! :)

- eyebeam

Reactions: dpcham
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones