1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

AWESOME Sprint SERO plan for sale

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by parth6512, May 29, 2011.

1. parth6512

parth6512 Newbie

Selling my Sprint Sero plan that has $30 a month charge. It has $150 credit towards a new phone. Asking $200.

EDIT:

Here is the plan details:

[​IMG]

And I also have HTC Touch Pro that Im willing to sell with the plan for $50 more. Still have the original box and accessories for the phone. The only thing is that the battery cover has a little piece that broke off. I can send a pic upon request.

EDIT 2:

Since this is more of android based forum I thought I would add more details of this plan.
    - it's $10 more to use android device on this plan plus additional $10 to use 4G android device.

2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert

just a suggestion but you might want to clarify the plan details like is it the 500 plan also does the price include a current phone you would provide with the sale if so what phone?

3. cds0699

cds0699 Android Expert

Wow what a plan, question, if you buy the plan and upgrade to a new Android smartphone, that adds on the $10 monthly smartphone charge, correct? And data is unlimited?

4. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert

from what i understand once you try to activate an android phone on a sero plan they say you cant and tell you to upgrade to the everything plan, which of course still adds that $10 charge

5. parth6512

parth6512 Newbie

Yea they gonna charge you extra $10 if you want to use android phone.

6. cds0699

cds0699 Android Expert

So if I bought this plan, and activated my Epic 4G onto it, it would cost me $40 a month total? No more charges?

7. parth6512

parth6512 Newbie

For 4G data, they charge $20 more. So it would be $50 + tax.

8. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me

Moved the thread since the phone you are selling is not Android and the plan isn't exactly for Android phones either.

9. parth6512

parth6512 Newbie

Bump...Plan still available.

10. parth6512

parth6512 Newbie

Offers are welcome

11. _Epic

_Epic Well-Known Member

Just my 2 cents, but I doubt this is legal.

12. parth6512

parth6512 Newbie

What you mean epic?

13. SaleenFiend

SaleenFiend Android Enthusiast

He means 'selling' of a SERO acct is probably against Sprint's TOS

14. parth6512

parth6512 Newbie

I'm not sure bout that but I did verify with sprint before posting and they did tell me I can TOL on this plan.

15. Matty Mo

Matty Mo Android Enthusiast

Yeah to back up Parth i have heard of people transferring plans over to other people, i actually been on websites that are solely based on transferring plans over to other people... I might be wrong but i am pretty sure your able to do this, just need both parties and a lot of 3 way chat with you two and sprint.

16. Matty Mo

Matty Mo Android Enthusiast

Parth were are you located, i am interested in this, but would like to do it in person if possible, and get it for cheaper if we could work something out $200 is a little steep to take over a 2 year contract... but maybe we can figure something out!

17. Hizorse

Hizorse Member

I have this plan... or had it before I converted to a SERO Premium. Why wouldn't this be legal or against Sprint's TOS? If it were they wouldn't allow you to do it.