• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AWESOME Sprint SERO plan for sale

parth6512

Jun 24, 2010
Selling my Sprint Sero plan that has $30 a month charge. It has $150 credit towards a new phone. Asking $200.

EDIT:

Here is the plan details:

And I also have HTC Touch Pro that Im willing to sell with the plan for $50 more. Still have the original box and accessories for the phone. The only thing is that the battery cover has a little piece that broke off. I can send a pic upon request.

EDIT 2:

Since this is more of android based forum I thought I would add more details of this plan.
- it's $10 more to use android device on this plan plus additional $10 to use 4G android device.

Yeah to back up Parth i have heard of people transferring plans over to other people, i actually been on websites that are solely based on transferring plans over to other people... I might be wrong but i am pretty sure your able to do this, just need both parties and a lot of 3 way chat with you two and sprint.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones