1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Aww $hit. What I do?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Outcast22, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Outcast22

Outcast22 Lurker

I have messed up my lg volt it was on the stock rom zv5 and was running fine with root. I decided to flashify a deodexed version of my rom onto my phone, this of course went wrong as all my phone displays is the Lg boot animation with Fastboot in the top right corner i cant enter recovery mode as I have a bad recovery. I can open up the adb sideloader within Android System Recovery but have no idea how to get it to work as my command prompt does not recognize the command. I have tried a factory reset and rebooting. Help please I am getting desperate.

Advertisement

2. NeoZiggy

NeoZiggy Android Enthusiast

MODERATOR this belongs in the Rooting thread, please move.
    -------

Outcast, please read over this guide and see if it can help you to get the LG drivers, flash tools, and other materials needed to recover: http://androidforums.com/threads/guide-rooting-guide-updated-5-10-2015.893332/

Please ask your question in the Rooting thread (with a more descriptive title) where it will be seen by other people who can help. I'm hoping the guide I linked you to could help. :]

Lordvincent 90 likes this.
  3. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

Moved to the root section.

NeoZiggy and Lordvincent 90 like this.
  4. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

Look at this:
    http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-flash-unbrick-lg-volt-ls740.html

NeoZiggy and Lordvincent 90 like this.
  5. adamhos1234

adamhos1234 Android Expert

You can try and wipe dalvik and cache in recovery and reboot.
    If that doesn't work and you didn't make a backup before you messed up you will need to wipe all and reflash your ROM

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews
Tags: