• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Aww $hit. What I do?

Outcast22

Lurker
Oct 9, 2014
I have messed up my lg volt it was on the stock rom zv5 and was running fine with root. I decided to flashify a deodexed version of my rom onto my phone, this of course went wrong as all my phone displays is the Lg boot animation with Fastboot in the top right corner i cant enter recovery mode as I have a bad recovery. I can open up the adb sideloader within Android System Recovery but have no idea how to get it to work as my command prompt does not recognize the command. I have tried a factory reset and rebooting. Help please I am getting desperate.

MODERATOR this belongs in the Rooting thread, please move.
-------

Outcast, please read over this guide and see if it can help you to get the LG drivers, flash tools, and other materials needed to recover: http://androidforums.com/threads/guide-rooting-guide-updated-5-10-2015.893332/

Please ask your question in the Rooting thread (with a more descriptive title) where it will be seen by other people who can help. I'm hoping the guide I linked you to could help. :]

Reactions: Lordvincent 90
Upvote 0
I have messed up my lg volt it was on the stock rom zv5 and was running fine with root. I decided to flashify a deodexed version of my rom onto my phone, this of course went wrong as all my phone displays is the Lg boot animation with Fastboot in the top right corner i cant enter recovery mode as I have a bad recovery. I can open up the adb sideloader within Android System Recovery but have no idea how to get it to work as my command prompt does not recognize the command. I have tried a factory reset and rebooting. Help please I am getting desperate.
Look at this:
http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-flash-unbrick-lg-volt-ls740.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones