• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
There is an official update from ZTE to B15.

I am not sure what is included and/or changed. If there is anyone that has already installed it, let me know.
Nearly certain that is the internal version number for what we have been been calling B11.
From stock B11 build.prop:
Code:
ro.build.sw_internal_version=SPRINT_US_N861JBV1.0.0B15

edit: I hope i am wrong lol

Upvote 0
Nearly certain that is the internal version number for what we have been been calling B11.
From stock B11 build.prop:
Code:
ro.build.sw_internal_version=SPRINT_US_N861JBV1.0.0B15
edit: I hope i am wrong lol

B09 was b21..... so it could actually be a update...

Or I could be way out in the field...

EDIT: I am way out in the field... B09 was internally SPRINT_US_N861ICSV1.0.0B21.. thats why i was confused..

Upvote 0
its just over 60mb so im not sure what it is...im flashing stock soon to see if i can get it to pop up again and i will post results as soon as i see if there is any difference

================

quick question... i havent flashed back to stock yet, i got notification for system update that means its downloaded, but to where on the phone?

==========

nvm found it

=========
extracted the updated and looked into the app found, only 3 apps there.... mipower, notpad , and task manager....

Upvote 0
its just over 60mb so im not sure what it is...im flashing stock soon to see if i can get it to pop up again and i will post results as soon as i see if there is any difference

================

quick question... i havent flashed back to stock yet, i got notification for system update that means its downloaded, but to where on the phone?

==========

nvm found it

=========
extracted the updated and looked into the app found, only 3 apps there.... mipower, notpad , and task manager....

upload it

Upvote 0
ahhh poop, its still 4.1.2 just bug fixes i guess and it adds a few more app. I will have TweakNation ROM Running on B13 By the 21st of this month, nothing new just bug fixes so no need to update in a hurry;).

OTAUpdate.zip

Does fastboot still work with B13? How about framaroot?

edit: Looks like we have new partitions, and a new boot.img. New kernel?

Reactions: DimBulb
Upvote 0
Does fastboot still work with B13? How about framaroot?

edit: Looks like we have new partitions, and a new boot.img. New kernel?

dunno, never used fastboot cause it just never worked for me personally lol. yeah new partitions and boot.img nothing noticeable while booted though. framaroot still works.

Reactions: DimBulb and SuperR
Upvote 0
So is this update B13 or B15..??

[HIGH]ro.build.display.id=N861V1.0.0B13[/HIGH]

Its B13 ZTE always skips an interval, for example b09 then it was b11 now its b13:).
Running TweakNation 2.0;) completely redid the rom on this version. Now im just testing for bugs and will be testing my update-script methods next weekend. gonna be a pain in the ass. gotta use zte tool to downgrade back to 4.0.4 then update to 4.1.2 b11 then test my updater script to make sure it will update the partitions to b13 using the patch method in the OTA. Once thats done i'll i gotta do is drop my own OTA for tweaknation and my users will be running b13 completely.

Reactions: joex
Upvote 0
Please do a B13 deodexed rom SuperR as I can't get the update to install.

Thank you very much I love all your roms

joex

superR I would really appreciate it if you could make a B 13 stock or deodexed rom. I cant get the update to work.

Thank you,
joex

I would be happy to do it if someone who has updated grabs all the files I need. I am fairly busy these days and don't have time to redo my phone. As this is a bug fix update and I don't have any bugs currently, it is not on my priority list lol.

Reactions: joex
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones