1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Baby moniter

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ironlung, Jun 25, 2013.

1. ironlung

ironlung Member

Not sure if I should post this here or in the regular s3 sub forum, but here it goes. I have a Motorola video baby moniter, and I was wondering if there was a way, or app, that I could use to see the video feed on my phone. I tried some kind of IP cam app from the play store, but it never picked up my camera, all I got was a bunch of camera feeds from colleges and traffic cameras. Maybe one of our awesome in house devs can cook something up for me

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER CHANGED FROM AF ADDICT MIKESTONY

Hey ironlung, I moved this to the Android Application forum for you, should be your best chance at getting some help.

3. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

if your camera somehow connects to a pc then yes theres a way to do it other than that you would have to purchase a camera that connects to your internet.

i used this with my home webcam and viewed it on a ipod touch i used to have years ago.

http://webcamxp.com/download.aspx

once u have it set up u can view your camera feed from any mobile device or computers.

4. ironlung

ironlung Member

Thanks for your quick reply bro, unfortunately there is no way to connect the camera to the PC(there is just an input for the power supply) I know the camera has to send out some sort of signal that can be picked up. Maybe I can take a few pics of the camera and the moniter part as well. Again I really appreciate the help. :D