1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Baby Monitor APP for wifi cameras

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by wisterblister, Apr 5, 2011.

1. wisterblister

wisterblister Lurker
    None

Apr 5, 2011
    Looking for an app for my android operating system that will allow me to use my baby 3g camera. Right now there is only an app to use the wifi baby 3g for iphone and ipod touch. The app should have alerts when the baby is moving or making noise. I really do not want to go out and buy an ipad or ipod touch to use this monitor. I would rather have the feeds streamed to my droid or xoom

Advertisement

2. Aselby

Aselby Member
    None

Mar 29, 2010
    Indiana
    We need a little more info ... What camera are you using exactly ?

3. wisterblister

wisterblister Lurker
    None

Apr 5, 2011
    The camera is made by wifi baby 3g and has its own IP address so it does not have to go through your PC to view the video. There is an app to alllow for remote video viewing only however the iphone app allows for alerts when the baby is making noise or moving. what makes the camera so nice is that family members who are out of town can see the baby through their PC. It really is the best video baby monitor on the market at the present time.

wifibaby.net has more info on the camera itself. Their support said they are working on an app but but are having trouble working with the android operating system.