1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

back button help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pizzabox, Aug 6, 2010.

1. pizzabox

pizzabox New Member

Aug 6, 2010
    hey everyone , i picked up a hero 2 weeks ago, enjoy it, well today literally out of no where the back button stoped working , last thing i remember befor i noticed was it was plugged in to my car aux and i got a call , i get home and it just didnt work iv done both a soft and hard reset , called htc and no one knows crap about this , there is nothing online about this and im pissed becuase i dont want an evo4 and dont want a black berry and im already used to the interface to go to another phone , this is the last hero in best buy in miami

any way anyone know or have an idea of a solution ?
    i dont want to send it to htc becuase i just got the dam thing its a stupid waste of time -_- having to deal with a new phone like this

thank you

Advertisement

2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 1, 2009
    UK
    I'm guessing, since you mentioned the possibility of getting the Evo, that you're using a Sprint Hero, right? So I've moved your thread to the Sprint Hero section.

If I'm wrong, just say and I'll move it back :)

3. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    BAMF
    Texas
    I can't recall people having broken back buttons, there is a DIY disassembling guide floating around, if you are at all mechanically inclined you could just check it out yourself.

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Nov 28, 2009
    If you just got your phone 2 weeks ago, return it for a NEW one as the one you have is obviously defective.

Tags: