• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Back button not very responsive?

unwallflower

Jun 1, 2010
Sorry if someone else has posted this, but I searched and didn't find anything.

I've noticed that since I updated a few days ago, my back button has become pretty useless. I have to tap it several times before it will go back a screen. I know I'm hitting the button right... there is still haptic feedback, just nothing happens on the screen.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any way to fix it?

Yeah... I don't really want to blame the issue on froyo, but I really can't deny that it never happened before the update and is constantly happening now. I mostly notice it when I'm in a text thread and want to go back to the main text messaging menu, or when I'm in the main text menu and I want to go back to the home screen.

It's not a big deal, but I'm constantly sending texts on the run and it really helps when things are as zippy and responsive as they *used* to be.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones