• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

back cover loose ??

evo_stunts

Aug 13, 2010
like others my back has seemed to loosen up a little and if i push on it it seems flimsy , so .... i cut a few peices of electrical tape off , put about 3 layers in two different spots and it worked perfect , but,, my question is do you thik it will effect the temp of the battery and the phone , almost insulating the battery ? the tape is stuck to the inside of the cover not the battery

Reactions: paintmoonsred
Nah, you should be fine. If the battery was gonna overheat, it'd take quite a bit of ridiculous use, I.E. wireless tethering to 3 other things, streaming music, and playing a game (an emulator or something).

That or leave it in your car when it's 115 degrees outside like I did. That'll make it shut down on it's own.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones