1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Back to a note 2 for a while

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bonerp, Dec 18, 2013.

1. bonerp

bonerp Android Expert

I've had to take my Note 3 to the repair shop for the third replacement after the home button keeps packing up until its restarted.

Apart from the screen, the note 3 really isn't so much better than the note 2.

I've bought a second hand note 2 from ebay whilst the note 3 is repaired - I might keep it and sell the N3, or put the N2 back on for resale. This morning it downloaded 4.3 which seems to work fine.

Happy days - what a great phone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rsmin

rsmin Well-Known Member

What carrier are you with?

3. evohicks

evohicks Android Expert

The Note 2 still is a great phone, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a larger phone, but for me now its time to move on to the Note 3. I did briefly buy a Note 3 on O2 refresh contract a few weeks ago but I found it was locked to O2 and had their branding, which I didn't like so I took it back the next day and cancelled the contract, also I thought it was a tad laggy and the camera didn't seem as clear as my Note 2.
    I bought this Note 3 after seeing it highlighted on Hotukdeals website for

4. bonerp

bonerp Android Expert

O2 but the phone is unlocked.

5. bonerp

bonerp Android Expert

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews