1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Backed Up Pictures Won't Load

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Poke598, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Poke598

Poke598 Lurker
    None

Jun 2, 2011
    Hi people!

I upgraded the stock microSD card to a 32GB one, and I did a direct backup by copying the folders and files to my computer and then transferring them to the new card. Since doing that, I have been unable to view my pictures on the new phone. They don't show up in the gallery. In fact, nothing shows up. I get the "There are no items in your collection" message).

I downloaded QuickPic from the market and used it to view my photos. The thumbnails show up for the new pictures I've taken since getting this phone, but the old ones are blacked out. When I try to open any of the old ones, I get the following message: "Load error: IMG076.JPG", for example. My videos do not play, either. I tried to access them from the computer and they also will not open. I know they transferred completely to the 32GB card, though.

Does anyone have an idea as to why my pictures won't show up?

Advertisement

2. Wazza66

Wazza66 Member
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Stoke, UK
    I would try to send a couple to your card again just incase they didn`t transfer properly....I did it with mine and all was fine...Apart from that i can`t suggest anything but i`m sure someone will....