1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support background coming through widgets and other issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FC360, Jan 4, 2012.

1. FC360

FC360 Lurker
    None

Apr 16, 2010
    Unemployed
    UK
    I've had my tablet for a few months now and have noticed with certain widgets when I swype to switch screens some lines appear in some widgets, this only happens with tabbed widgets like the youtube widget and google books widget. Also when adobe updated flash back in December to 11 I couldn't watch flash videos on websites because I would get what I can only describe as tearing however the pre installed version works so I had to uninstall the updates but I'm curious would this be flash or the tablet because my LG phone has the latest flash and has no problems.

I've also noticed processes are crashing quite a few times and everytime I start up the thing a certain process crashes, can't remember what it's called, and the tablet does freeze some times and seems sluggish should I be worried? I'm just wondering if I should send it to Samsung for repair or if a simple software update would fix it but as the UK still hasn't got the 3.2 update I'm seriously considering just sending it to Samsung.

Advertisement