1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Backing up data to mac

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Elefantes, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Elefantes

Elefantes Newbie

My phone recently has been having charging issues (red and green light blinking while charging, slow charging, short battery life, etc) so I ordered a replacement from att (free 1 year warranty from date of purchase) and now I need to back up all of my data, the problem is this is extremely difficult on a mac and I was wondering if anyone here would know how to back up their data, photos, folders, etc to their device onto a mac. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful! Thanks :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me!

You may be able to use the info found HERE. It shows the requirements for using HTC sync with a Mac.

3. Elefantes

Elefantes Newbie

I tried it, unfortunately the app itself doesn't recognize my device and I've googled around to see why but a lot of other people are having similar issues. Thanks for the suggestion!

4. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me!

That stinks! Sorry to hear it.
    I'm guessing your phone is stock and not rooted, correct?

Have you looked at Android File Transfer? It's only downfall, in my opinion, is that it has a 4GB limit for size of transfers. Otherwise it might be just what you're looking for. I believe you can download it HERE

HTC One X Plus Forum

The HTC One X Plus release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews